The Fallen vFv
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Huge favor to ask and help needed! Hardline

Go down

Huge favor to ask and help needed! Hardline Empty Huge favor to ask and help needed! Hardline

Post by ll_-BOMBER-_ll on March 24th 2015, 9:18 pm

Alright guys, I have my Operator Syndicate almost done on Bronx-Mob82 and need to get tier 4 rep 10 times in 10 different games the only good way to get this done is to have a squad of 4 with squad objectives, a hacker who can spam upgrades on our squad for tiers 3 + 4 and with a rep boost. The easiest game modes to do this on is Hotwire or Conquest. I figured maybe a couple of you already have a syndicate challenge unlocked so maybe we can kill a few birds at the same time? I can also volunteer to run hacker as long as someone can run hacker for me. I have all of the version 2's unlocked for my hacker as well.

So I guess if your interested reply to this post and we can get a time to get whoever is interested and get this done. I really want the ARM its a beast of an AR!

ll_-BOMBER-_ll
Private Bronze
Private Bronze

Involved Much : 1944

Back to top Go down

Huge favor to ask and help needed! Hardline Empty Re: Huge favor to ask and help needed! Hardline

Post by ll_-KICK-_ll on March 26th 2015, 2:45 am

Lets do this on Sat dude. Sound good?

8==><==88==><==88==><==88==><==8
Huge favor to ask and help needed! Hardline Bf1
ll_-KICK-_ll
ll_-KICK-_ll
Lieutenant Colonel Silver
Lieutenant Colonel Silver

Involved Much : 4958

http://www.SuckMyBalls.com

Back to top Go down

Huge favor to ask and help needed! Hardline Empty Re: Huge favor to ask and help needed! Hardline

Post by ll_-JAY-_ll on March 27th 2015, 8:00 pm

Got 2 of the 10 done last night. We had a hacker that kept giving out squad all kinds of perks. Said hacker sent me a message saying we rock and added me as a friend. Didn't get a chance to play with them last night, but maybe soon. Would probably be alot easier with an experienced hacker.
ll_-JAY-_ll
ll_-JAY-_ll
Warrant Officer Bronze
Warrant Officer Bronze

Involved Much : 4111

Back to top Go down

Post by m3x1d-ProHacker on March 30th 2015, 11:40 am

May i can help you guys ? Lvl 100 gold star cyclops cyclops cyclops kick and bomber already added me Smile

Psn: m3x1d

m3x1d-ProHacker
Private Bronze
Private Bronze

Involved Much : 1928

Back to top Go down

Post by ll_-JAY-_ll on March 30th 2015, 6:38 pm

Will be sending request.
ll_-JAY-_ll
ll_-JAY-_ll
Warrant Officer Bronze
Warrant Officer Bronze

Involved Much : 4111

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down